Hi Everyone! I thought I would post a start to our Washington Trip. I will be hitting the road Sunday morning with my two girls in tow. We're headed to Capitol Hill Day!
Carly and I have already met with Reps. Jim Gerlach, (R-Pa.-6th) several months ago. He is a sponsor of the PPARCCA, which was reintroduced to the House of Representatives last week. For more information visit: http://www.psoriasis.org/news/press/2009/090210_pparcca.php
I hope there will be more kids to meet in Washington and I wish you all were going to be there with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Everyone! Today was Capitol Hill day, a very long day for all our little ones. Our first appointment was in Congressman Dent's office, where I looked around the room to see 5 of our PA kids there! It seems we have a lot of kids here in PA.
I've told them all about our blog and we have been discussing ways to help support our kids more. We have also been talking with NPF on ways to make things more Kid friendly and will follow up with them soon.
For now, please help us by contacting your representatives for their support for Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis Research, Cure and Care Act (HR930). You can find out more at Poriasis.org. You can also check out Thomas.gov to see if your representatives have signed on or check the status of our bill.
On a lighter note, the girls have been having a wonderful time here with Emily. We were all thrilled to see her here! We miss all of you from Orlando and talk about all of you often! We've also made new friends and hope to post some pictures soon.
Hopefully we will make it to the Air and Space museum before heading back to Pennsylvania tomorrow afternoon.
Post a Comment