
Jacob went to Dallas to see his doctor last week and we were told he needed to increase his MTX to four pills a week. If we do not see an improvement in the next 3-4 weeks the doctor would like us to start Jake on cyclosporine a "rescue" drug to help him with his most recent flair up. The doctor's office is currently working on with our insurance to see if we can switch Jake to Enbrel. I think this will be a great switch for Jake if we can get approval.
On a lighter note are any of you planning on going to Washington D.C. for Capitol Hill day? I have gone back and forth on this one but I know it would be wonderful experience if we went. I think if you all are going to be there with your kids we would need to make the effort to go. I think Jake can use a little friendship and understanding right about now. It has been a rough year at school. The kids have been a little brutal and he is such a sensitive boy it really gets to him.
We hope you all are enjoying this holiday time with your families and loved ones.
All our love and hope for a fabulous 2009,
The Clement Family
2 comments:
Katelyn is also going through a flare right now. We're still on the MTX and also discussed embrill. Good Luck!
We are planning to be in Washington!! We are actually staying over Sunday and Monday night! I hope some of you can make it!
Christine it doesn't look like we will be able to make it after all. I really don't have the time to take off from work. Maybe next year we can do a better job of planning it all out. Please take pictures and let me know how it goes.
Post a Comment